Release 4.1 is now available and is a free upgrade for all users of version 4.0. Download it here; the installer will upgrade your web application and database schema.
This release main improvements:
Work log management
Work log can now be classified, verified, approved, billed, and moved: see the new section 8.5 of the user guide.
Default subscriptions on roles: now on each roles for assignments one can set some default subscriptions.
Digest: a new “channel” on which on gets the main events for the project in which you are involved: see the news in section 4.4.
Integration now supports also http and https, in addition to the SVN: protocol.
We have found a bug in saving custom filters: you may have to recreate your filters after update.
Many new small features:
– now the explorer permissions are inherited from the task; see the new section 10.5 of the user guide.
- role editor: made filestorage explorer r/w/c permission also local, so can be set at project level.
- added floating bars for actions
– new subscribable event: budget overflow
– among the bulk actions, “escalate gravity”
- in the list, any line allows to add worklog, not just the closed ones
- issue list by default are filtered by open tasks
- issue list shows notes
– worklog list dates are editable
- now when there is out of scope worklog the corresponding task is always shown
- can temporarily add a task to the list in worklog list and register non planned worklog
- hourly costs for resource includes decimals
- worklog week is faster
- worklog print improved
- when a process is created, assignees are subscribed to it
- process driven tasks can be moved
- task created by process get subscribed
– you can now reset the dashboards to their default structure
- a sample direct SQL access portlet is now distributed
– week numbers are displayed
– classifications are copied in task cloning
- in the filters, the task “type” filter field, it supports writing by hand, partial matches, but not the full QBE
- project tree is nicer and has a more intuitive “create child” process
– improved layout in Chrome/Safari
- the label tool allows filtering for missing label per language
- filters say by task now accepts week intervals
- closing notes after one has been closed, several can be closed with one click
- designer supports currency
- dates support Current Week CW shortcuts and similar
- events generated by myself are by default now hidden to myself
– a new sample portlet with direct connection to the database
- saving a task tree deletes task types and notes
- JDK 6 compatibility – fixed
- issue multi editor: find -> copy -> press refresh page size button -> boom
- custom filters are now saved correctly
- file storages pointing to files fail
- found horrible bug in Firefox… when downloading file with windows.open(url, name, PARAMETERS) with PARAMETERS it stops downloading
- agenda weekly events matching mistake
- add company bug fixed
- fixed encoding on worklog insertion, week and day
- some task statuses in tree did not appear
- iCal private events appeared as public
- new favicon is visible
- type of the company is not shown
- fixed encoding on agenda week
- search by phone number bug
Plugins development: on Teamwork web site you find a page deidicated to those that want to start developing plugins for/on top of Teamwork:
User requests: some of the requirements closed on the feedback.twproject.com service:
- Removal of a custom form after it was filled
- After a form was filled for a certain task it looks logical to have a possibility to have it removed if needed.
- Display week number in worklog, agenda
- Resources hourly cost to accept fractions
- Webcast: talk about Subversion integration
- Set up a matrix of default subscriptions
- Worklog approved, billed status
- Print the Gantt chart or export it completed